Summer Reading Program
Read for Prizes
Anaheim Public Library launches this year’s Summer Reading Program, "Dig Deeper: Read, Investigate, Discover!"
Sign-up for the virtual Summer Reading Program starting on Monday, June 15, 2020.
Each book or activity you log enters you into a weekly raffle!
Keep track of your reading progress this summer and download the READsquared app or sign-up for the reading program at anaheim.readsquared.com.
Complete activities to earn virtual badges, unlock games, and more in READsquared.
With our temporary coronavirus closure, the Summer Reading Program looks a little different this year. But that won’t stop us from bringing you engaging programs.
It’s one of the many ways we’re still here for you.
Virtual programs allow kids and families to participate in educational activities throughout the summer related to the theme including archaeology, cooking demos, yoga, and more!
Kids & Families
Teens & Adults
- Cultural Kitchen: Elotes & Esquites
- Travel, Travel, Travel!
- Breathe Deep Morning Yoga
- Watch on Wednesday, July 15 at 11:30 a.m.
- How to Plan a Bike Tour
- Watch on Wednesday, July 22 at 11:30 a.m.
- Spark Joy with Jenga
- Watch on Wednesday, July 29 at 11:30 a.m.
- Let’s Make a Book: Zines about Ourselves & Our Stories
- Watch on Wednesday, August 5 at 11:30 a.m.
- Discovery Quest: Search for the Lost City
- Origami Lab
- Banding Together: The cross point of math and art
- Watch on Thursday, July 16 at 11:30 a.m.
- Banding Art & Math Together Worksheet
- Timber! Design! Build!
- Watch on Thursday, July 23 at 11:30 a.m.
- Timber! Design! Build! Worksheet
- Weave with Yarn
- Watch on Thursday, July 30 at 11:30 a.m.
- Straw Weaving Worksheet