Anaheim is a full-service city supporting more than 357,000 residents, 24,000 businesses and 25 million annual visitors.
The city provides public safety through the Anaheim Police Department and Anaheim Fire & Rescue, water and power service through Anaheim Public Utilities, parks, community centers, family services and libraries through Anaheim Community Services, neighborhood and transportation improvements through Anaheim Public Works and community revitalization through Community & Economic Development.
Anaheim is a modern, diverse city with a proud history dating back to its 1857 founding. Anaheim is known worldwide as the home of the Disneyland Resort, including Walt Disney’s original Disneyland Park, as well as Angel Stadium of Anaheim and Angels Baseball, Honda Center and the Anaheim Ducks, and the Anaheim Convention Center, the largest on the West Coast.
Anaheim’s thriving visitor industry and business community help support the city’s neighborhoods and make Anaheim a great place to live, work and play.
- Anaheim Demographic Profile (Winter 2018-2019)
- Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG) Demographic Profile for Anaheim (CY2017)
- Demographic and Income Profile
- Retail Goods and Service Expenditures
- Business Summary
- Housing Profile
- Tapestry Segmentation Area Profile
- Major Retail Locations Map
- 2017 Homelessness Infographic (Anaheim Addressing Homelessness)